Sunday, November 8, 2015

Meet the Candidates

The presidential field is the most exciting I've seen in my lifetime.  A parade of public servants have lined up to win my approval.  They are first-class and they work so hard it makes me cry.  How can we go wrong? America's future is very bright indeed with these all-stars in the running. Yet, we must choose among these brilliant leaders.  I can't tell you how to vote, but I can introduce these near deities to you.  Here is a summary of the candidates in five words or less, which is all you need to know.

Donald Trump - Make America Grate Again.














Ben Carson - Zzzzzz













Jeb! - Makin' Spanish Bacon!
















Bernie Sanders - The American People are Idiots.

















Rand Paul - Trust me, I'm a doctor.















The Huckster - The direct dial to God.














John Kasich - Rational RINO.












Hillary Clinton - I am woman.
















2 comments:

  1. LOL. This campaign has been quite an experience thus far. The clown car overfloweth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the color commentary! Gotta feeling we ain't seen nuthin' yet!

      Delete